Junior Front End Developer
- Develop, test, and deploy data-driven web applications.
- Implement interactive applications using a data API/JSON and Photoshop comps as a starting point.
- Develop various webpages, email campaigns, and committee agendas.
- Debug web applications in all major browsers.
- Ensure good user interface design and compliance with accessibility guidelines across all products.
- Design and develop using Google Sites and our content management system.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document user-reported issues.
- Perform related work as required.
- Ability to produce code that is compliant in all major browsers and meets coding standards.
- Ability to translate staff needs into creative web based solutions.
- Ability to present solutions effectively in oral, written, and graphic form with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and work independently and within a team of diverse skills.
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Knowledge of responsive/adaptive design and federal accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- Knowledge of MVC separation of concerns, object-oriented programming concepts and encapsulation/modular design.
- Interest in next-gen technology such as ES2015, ES.Next, transpilation and templating, and in contributing to OSS projects.